The Acornucopia/Nutty Buddy Collective are looking for a new space to set up our processing facility. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- within 10-15 of downtown Asheville
- short or longer-term rental/lease options
- existing commercial kitchen space is ideal, will consider a space that could be developed as a kitchen
- ample parking lot/driveway for taking deliveries from foragers
- move in as soon as possible, ideally no later than September 1st
If you have any leads or ideas, please send us a message: email@example.com
P.S. start looking closely at the nut trees in your area- by this time of year, you can start to get a sense of which trees are going to be bearing a decent crop this season. We’ll be putting word out soon of our purchasing prices for acorns and bitternut hickories and our processing trade offer for black walnuts and other nuts.